In order to use the Cashier module for fund deposits and withdrawals, the user needs to connect their wallet and log in to the InPoker platform.
2. Connect to your preferred wallet. For this user manual, we will use MetaMask, but the steps are similar for all wallets. Log in to your MetaMask wallet.
3. Click Sign In Wallet and sign to connect your wallet to the InPoker Dashboard.
4. Lastly, click Log In To InPoker and use your InPoker account details to connect to the Dashboard.
5. Choose your preferred blockchain from the list on top of the page.
6. Once logged in, the InPoker Dashboard will display all of your current information, including in-game balance, wallet balance and list of transactions.
1. To deposit funds to your InPoker account, click the Add Funds tab, choose the desired currency, enter the preferred amount and click "Continue".
2. Review and confirm the transaction in the MetaMask pop up window.
3. Funds will be added to your InPoker account within 30 seconds or less and the transaction details will be published on your InPoker Dashboard.
1. To withdraw funds to your wallet, click the Withdraw Funds tab, choose the desired currency, enter the preferred amount and click "Continue".
2. Funds will be transferred to your wallet within 30 seconds or less and the transaction details will be published on your InPoker Dashboard.